Friday, January 18, 2013

Just me, my stories, my mind, and my banjo.

This weekend begins my journey as a solo artist for the first time in my career. Up until now, most everything I've done has been associated with band projects, which has been an amazing experience on many levels. However, I'm excited to share my songs, stories, and mind with live audiences of all kinds in different formats, as myself. Some shows will continue to be with musicians backing me, and some will be just me with various types of banjos. The Mosier Brothers will remain intact, but less active as I pursue this change. I have many exciting things that I am working on and some really progressive producers, promoters, and musicians helping me to reach my goals of making the world a better place by building sustainable and civil community through artistic collaboration and of course music, music, music.. Stay tuned for more details on my upcoming site.

"People have the music in their heart, and they have it in their feet. It makes them laugh and makes them cry, remembering to dream.
Remind us that the songs we play can bring a brighter day, the music is for the ones who hear it, and for the ones that play." - from the song "On My Way"

No comments:

Post a Comment