Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Radiohead in Atlanta 3/1/12

My daughter Natalie and I were given tickets to Radiohead by a dear friend of mine Howie Marmer. I had always wanted to see the band live because I knew that it would be amazing. They are some of the true artists of our time. I did a review/impression of the show on FB and some ask me to re-post the review. Here it is.

Radiohead.. "Each song was like a different band, a piece presented from a different vantage point, another play, another day.. the essence of art. They play the machines and the equipment, yet remain so human with such a unique voice that cries out for something more. They are joyfully sad, yet with an intelligent gratitude that is uniquely placed both in the way they use sonics, chords, melodies, and the ancients ritual tones of both voice and drum. Everybody who makes music should watch them work. They're a jewel in our generation's crown."  Jeff Mosier 3/2/12

No comments:

Post a Comment